A virtually guided program over 5 weeks, this course combines the Change Foundation Course and Digital Change Course. It focuses on the digital implementation and management of change using human-centred design in a hybrid ways of work.
Key learning outcomes
- Learn the latest technology & change techniques to implement and manage change in hybrid ways of work
- A toolkit of human-centred design approaches for change & transformation work, with in-depth knowledge & practical communications skills to help you deliver & facilitate confidently
- Facilitation tips, tools and skills for a more holistic, engaging and inclusive change consulting
- An end-to-end human-centred design Change approach which incorporates the best of consulting and behavioural science
- A bonus one-on-one coaching session to help you map your next steps in the change universe
- 2x Certifications* (Change Foundation Course + Digital Change Course)
Who is this for?
With a focus on digital, this is tailored for professionals who want to improve their face-to-face and virtual facilitation skills or experienced practitioners wanting to upgrade their skills and add more to their existing toolkit.
Course attendees range from Program Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Professionals transitioning into change, Independent Consultants and Contractors.
As well as any professionals who are problem-solving, engages people (stakeholders, team or a board) or involved in change across systems and technology, roles and organisational charts, process and policies, regulations, and people culture.
Learning days on 9am – 2pm AEDT on 25th and 26th March. Followed by 4x virtual sessions at 5:30pm – 7pm