A virtually guided program over 5 weeks, this course combines the Change Foundation Course and Digital Change Course. It focuses on the digital implementation and management of change using human-centred design for hybrid ways of work.
Key learning outcomes:
- Effective project, digital and people skills to drive change forward
- Know how to create high-impact engagement with people using co-creation, collaboration and influencing techniques and skills
- Confidence in facilitating meetings and workshops in person and virtually
- Know how to use an end-to-end human-centered design framework and apply it to any level of stakeholder groups
- A practical and easy-to-use toolkit that you know how to integrate into existing frameworks eg Agile, PACE, Lea
- Learn best practice digital influence and engagement
In addition, you’ll receive:
- Access to ongoing support and learning, by joining the exclusive global Alumni group made up of over +150 members.
- A bonus one-on-one coaching session to help you map your next steps in your project, career or beyond
- 2x Digital Credentials/Certifications* (Change Foundation Course + Digital Change Course)
Hear from some of our graduates
Who is this for?
With a focus on digital, this is tailored for professionals who want to improve their face-to-face and virtual facilitation skills or experienced practitioners wanting to upgrade their skills and add more to their existing toolkit.
Course attendees range from Program Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Professionals transitioning into change, Independent Consultants and Contractors.
As well as any professionals who are problem-solving, engages people (stakeholders, team or a board) or are involved in change across systems and technology, roles and organisational charts, process and policies, regulations, and people culture.
We offer special rates with partners, such as Change Management Institute (CMI) and Commonwealth Bank Australia (CBA).
Reach out to us to find out: email@example.com
Learning days on 9am – 2pm AEDT on 19th and 20th Oct. Followed by 4x virtual sessions at 5:30pm – 7pm.