Change Diagnostic Foundation Course 🇦🇺
June 19 - July 14A$2200
This is a 6-week program delivered as a hybrid of both face-to-face and virtually guided. We teach you a change management methodology using human-centred design layered with the tools, tips and human skills to engage your audience and facilitate any level of change.
Who is this for?
Program Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Professionals transitioning into change, Independent Consultants and Contractors. As well as any professionals who are problem-solving, engages people (stakeholders, team or a board) or is involved in change across systems and technology, roles and organisational charts, process and policies, regulations and culture.
Key learning outcomes:
- Change Diagnostic Approach which incorporates the best of consulting, behavioural science
and human-centred design
- Facilitation tips, tools and skills for a more holistic, engaging and inclusive change consulting
- Community of practice with 3 follow up group coaching sessions to support you as you
deliver your change
- A one on one coaching session to help you map your next steps in the change universe
- A toolkit of human-centred design approaches specific for change & transformation work.
In-depth knowledge & practical communications skills to help you deliver & facilitate change
- Certification* of Change Diagnostics Foundation Course
Learning day on 9am – 6pm AEST. Followed by 4x virtual sessions at 5:30pm – 7pm AEST