Are you tired of feeling frustrated by the lack of clarity and alignment?
Do you want to save time and commit to doing things differently?
It’s time to take control of your career and invest in your professional development.
We understand that leading change can be scary and confronting, especially when it comes to standing out and bringing people with you. With this short course, you can gain the confidence and skills to take your career to the next level.
Our highly practical learning sprints are designed to be done in parallel to work, allowing you to apply your new skills immediately. We believe in shorter and sharper learning sprints that give you maximum value with a high impact.
Learn how to:
• Make sense of shifting power dynamics and multiple methodologies
• Facilitate and co-create a strategic narrative with your leaders
• Use human-centered design to scope risks, bust silos and outline human factors
• Align stakeholders on shared and quantifiable measures of success and ROI
• Apply a strong foundation of human-centered design and its purpose in work
• Build digital muscle across multiple digital collaborative technology
Who is this for:
There is no prerequisite knowledge required. As long as you work in the business of people, you’ll find what you learn applicable to your work. Typically professionals in project management, people and culture, HR, change management, learning and development / training, consulting and advisory will find the skills useful in their day to day roles.
Total: 4x 90min learning sprints, spread over 2 weeks (total 6 hrs)
Delivered live virtually
Earn a digital credential upon completion. To learn more click here.
MAY – Monday 15, Wednesday 17, Monday 22, Wednesday 24 (EDT)
Every session starts: 4:30 pm EDT / 6:30 am AEST
Finish: 6 pm EDT / 8 am AEST
We accept bank transfer and credit card payments.
Next Australian time zone course:
We’re currently taking reservations to run this course in AEST time (Aus). If you’re keen to join, email us to join the waiting list at email@example.com